Thursday, March 19, 2009

COME & SEE RONNIE & KATHY THIS WEEKEND

Ronnie is purchasing a car from Rod and will be in town this weekend. He will be at our house on Sunday at 12PM and we would love for everyone to stop over to visit. We will do a barbeque potluch for lunch. We will supply the burgers and brats and you guys can bring a side dish of your choice. Maybe you could post what you will be bringing to help everyone decide.

Ronnie has just finished ALL of his chemo and radiation, so we need to be careful of his immune system. Please do not come to see him if you are feeling SICK -- even a cold. He is very vunerable at this point. However, he would love for all of you to come!!! And so would Rod and I! Hope to see you! Love, Rod & Callie

3 comments:

Karrie said...

The 3 of us will be there. We are going to bring Rice Krispie bars. See you Sunday!

Mike and Kris said...

We will see everyone there. I'll let Travis and Layla know too.I'm bringing coconut almond layer cake.
Thanks

Carolyn said...

Mike and I will be there. I'll bring potato salad and chips.