Saturday, March 7, 2009


Jen - I hope you get feeling better soon too!! Take care of yourself and Hopie...
I know that you will be feeling good shortly.
Thought this picture might help you hop along!

7 comments:

Mike and Kris said...

What's up Jen? Is Hopie still sick too? Is it a coldor the flu or just plain pregnancy? I love the pic Lisa posted but am so sorry to hear that you guys aren't feeling well.

Mike and Kris said...

Jen, so glad you are feeling better! I talked to your dad this afternoon and he said you and Hopie are both doing better. I just hate being sick it is such a waste of time! See you maybe this Sunday?

The Miller's said...

Jen glad to hear Hope and you are feeling much better! See you soon.

Jen said...

Thanks everyone and thanks lots lisa for the lovely photo--pay back is hell remember! LOL!

Roy and Kathy said...

Glad you and Hope are feeling better. We've been thinking about you alot. Hope everything will be smooth sailing from now on.

Anonymous said...

Loved the sisterly love here! Love the picture? Will be glad to see everyone this weekend. Jen and Derek are coming on Saturday evening to eat pizza and Alisa and Nate will be at both events - I think! See you all then! PS -- AND we are VERY THANKFUL for modern medicine to cure Hope! And her wonderful Mom to take care of her! -- Also I got to see the Ultrasound of the new baby on Monday when I went to the doctor with Jen and "IT" is so cute!!!!

Mike and Kris said...

Cute heck, is it a boy or girl? Jen are you going to tell us? Is Austin and Tony and Rob and Tiffs son going to get a little blue cousin or are we going to add to our pink princesses? The suspense is killing me! Are you going to tell us this weekend?