How adorable he is... I can hardly wait to see him in person. Do you think you'll be able to come to Alisa's shower with him - I sure hope so. Finally another boy. We are so excited for all of you.
How adorable he is... I can hardly wait to see him in person. Do you think you'll be able to come to Alisa's shower with him - I sure hope so. Finally another boy. We are so excited for all of you.
What a perfect baby! We are so very happy for both of you! Glad things went good for you, Tiffany! Can't wait to see him. We needed another boy!!! Congratulations!!! Love, Rod & Callie
Congratulations. He looks so cute. I'm sure there are lot of changes at home and I'm also sure your tired but enjoy each minute they grow and change so fast.
9 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy for both of you. Welcome to parenthood!
Congratulations! Enjoy each day with your new little man!
He is adorable! What a good lookin little man! Good job Tiff!! Love you guys!
Congrats!! He is such a little peanut. We hope to meet him soon!
How adorable he is... I can hardly wait to see him in person. Do you think you'll be able to come to Alisa's shower with him - I sure hope so. Finally another boy. We are so excited for all of you.
How adorable he is... I can hardly wait to see him in person. Do you think you'll be able to come to Alisa's shower with him - I sure hope so. Finally another boy. We are so excited for all of you.
What a perfect baby! We are so very happy for both of you! Glad things went good for you, Tiffany! Can't wait to see him. We needed another boy!!!
Congratulations!!! Love, Rod & Callie
Congratulations. He looks so cute.
I'm sure there are lot of changes at home and I'm also sure your tired but enjoy each minute they grow and change so fast.
OH how cute, CONGRATS!!! You guys will have a blast...
Post a Comment