Saturday, August 15, 2009

FAMILY GATHERYING ON SEPT. 6TH

Rod and I would like to invite your family to come swim and picnic on Sunday, September 6th at our house. Our special guest will be our new granddaughter, Abigail JoAnn! She will be joined by her family and we would love for you to come and visit her for the first time!!!

If you are planning to attend, please answer on blog so we will know what to prepare.
Rod and I are planning to do hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill -- please bring a side dish for lunch.

We are thinking 11am - 4 pm. Hope that will work for all of you. We love to spend time with all of you and your families!

Love, Rod & Callie

7 comments:

Karrie said...

Mike is going to be out of town at a softball tourney. Libby and I have no plans as of yet so we will probably be able to make it. We can't wait to meet the new baby!!

Jen said...

We will probably only be able to stay until 2PM cause Derek has to work that afternoon--Labor Day wkend--yuck! But will be up around 10AM - hope to c u all then!

Alisa said...

I will not be there Nate and I have a wedding in Rapid City, :(!! Have lots of fun though!!!

The Miller's said...

We plan on coming unless Tony's football game is during that time. I will let you know as soon as we get his schedule, which should be within a week. Thanks for the invite!

Jen said...

I am going to bring a gigantic salad (lettace) and hopefully make some killer homemeade salsa!! I need the salad so I can continue to lose weight--it is necessary!!

Mike and Kris said...

Jenny, a gigantic salad sounds yummy! We'll be there at 11:30. We are bringing deviled eggs and a white cake (go figure). Travis and Layla will be there too! (don't know what they are bringing) Randy's daughter Renee and her fella David are coming for the weekend so they will be there too! We are looking forward to seeing every one, especially those babies!

The Miller's said...

We will be there for sure. Tony's game is at 5:00 so that will give us plenty of time to be with the family. Can't wait to see everyone!