Glad you are all able to come to picnic! The weatherman said 80's -- so we should have a lovely day. Rod will turn on the pool heater on Saturday and let run all night - so the pool should be warm. If if turns cold -- we can just have picnic fun!
Here's who is coming so far: Roy and Kathy, Angie & girls, Howie and Steph & family,
Jen and Derek & girls, Mike and Kris, Travis and Layla, Renae and David, Carrie and Libby,
Linda and Bill (Our friends) are stopping by, and ofcourse, US!
Food so far is ---- large tossed salad, deviled eggs, white cake
Rod and I are grilling hamburgers and hot dogs and will have condiments, buns, & tableware.
Anyone else is welcome - as we will cook extra -- Sounds like fun to see everyone -- Love, R & C
1 comment:
I am planning on bringing potato salad.
I hope the weather is as nice as forecasted!
Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment