Just a note to let you know that we will be back at home tonight - Wednesday! We have enjoyed our time off in Florida. We had a great afternoon boat ride yesterday -a great finish to our trip! The gulf was beautiful and the dolphin were jumping all around the boat. We had one actually jump vertical all the way out of the water -- It was great! They also had babies with them and they are so much fun to watch!
We are returning to a busy weekend at home. Alisa and Nate will be there on Friday and Saturday! We are leaving Saturday afternoon for the Husker game and will be staying at Jen's for the night. We need some grandchildren time, too!
On Monday, I am having surgery on my foot - I am finally getting my crossed toe taken care of -so I will be home for awhile - we will see how it all goes! They say 6 weeeks to heal -- but I guarantee I won't be home for that long.
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving at Kathy's -- see you all then! And the Sunday before Christmas is good for us and seems to be our new tradition -- if that is good for all of you. We can discuss that at Kathy's if there are any other suggestions.
Love to all - Rod & Callie
2 comments:
So glad you are home--glad you had a good time, wish we were there! Love ya!
Good to hear you made it home! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment