So Sorry to Hear About Eloise
Kathy, Angie, and Steph (and all of your families) we are so sad to hear about Eloise. She will be missed- I will think of her every time I see the beautiful booties and hats that she knitted for my girls! Our family functions won't be the same without her--I know she is at peace now and no longer struggling for her every breath. We are praying for you and love you all--Eloise was a wonderful woman and I am so happy that I was priviledged enough to know her and spend time with her. Please let us know if you need anything!
1 comment:
Our family wants to thank everyone who kept Mom in their hearts and in their prayers. She was such a loving person and Ken & I feel blessed to have had her for a mother. She is in Heaven with the Lord so be happy for her. We will miss her, but feel good that she is with the Lord. We love you all.
Post a Comment