Thursday, March 11, 2010

Intergenerational SOCK HOP

I thought I would put this on the blog. Hope Presbyterian Church Senior and Junior High is having an Intergenerational Sock Hop to raise money for our Youth Groups Mission Trips. It is on March 20, 2010. It is from 7-10 pm on Saturday night - $3.00 for adults and $2.00 for children. We have a professional DJ providing the music. They will be playing all kinds of music and there will be refreshments that you can purchase. The main reason I'm putting this up is that I thought it would be great fun for the little ones. Syd, Tony, Howard, Angie, Katie and Alyssa are going, plus Rod, Callie, Ella, & Hope. Wouldn't Libby like to go to and Layla too. This would be a great time for the little ones to get together and no one has to clean up before or afterwards. It would be great to see them all dancing again like they did at Lisa and Nate's wedding. If you know of anyone else who would like to go please bring them along. It should be great fun for the kids and a great fund raiser for the youth.
I hope you will consider this.

2 comments:

Karrie said...

Mike andI already sort of Have plans. If our sitter backs out we will be there!

Mike and Kris said...

We will be there with Travis and Layla. It sounds like a fun time!
Thanks for the post.