Ok I'm finally signed up. . . Thanks for resending it to me! I did pass it to Ryan, Andrea, & Rob. It was great to see all of you over XMas. Thanks Rod & Callie for hosting. This was a great idea! I love being able to keep up with what is going on with everyone!! Tiffany
3 comments:
Yeah Tiff! I am excited more people are joining the blog! I check it all the time from work...however, you guys are slacking! I am always excited to see new comments and pictures!!
It was great to see you and Rob and Ryan and Andrea, too! We appreciate you taking time for all the family activities that you guys attend! Keep us informed on the baby news! Happy New Year!
Love, Rod & Callie
Glad to see you are on! I sent the blog address to Randy in an email yesterday and asked him to sign on. Hopefully he will soon! We'll have to watch for word from him too!
Post a Comment