Friday, December 5, 2008

Isn't this the greatest! Ok, those not following the e-mail on Christmas Caroling for Aunt Di and Eloise, it looks like we will Carol our way home from Rod and Callies Sunday the 21st leaving there at 4:30 and arriving in Benson at Aunt Di's at 5:00. It will be a surprise for Ron & Di but Julie and Jodi know about it and will make sure Ron & Di are home. I have printed Christmas carols for everyone (in large font). Here is the line up.

Joy to the World
Away in the manger
Santa Claus is coming to town
Rudolf the red nose reindeer
Jingle Bells
We Wish You A Merry Christmas

If anyone wants any other songs let me know which ones and I'll print them up but keep in mind we are not the Tabernacle Choir and there will be no orchestra accompaning us!

Lisa so glad you like your job! But I too am out on the move thing , I know you & Nate will have fun though!
Carolyn I'll have to get some details on the new job thing, when will you know more?
We can't wait to see everyone at Christmas! We are looking forward to meeting Jordyn!
Karrie, thanks and again you are a genius!

5 comments:

Karrie said...

Mike and I are going to have to play our caroling attendance by ear. I am sure we are going to have a very sleepy girl by that time of the day-unless she gets a nap before the festivites.

Jen said...

We will try to make it caroling, if the girls are tired they may sleep in the car--that would be OK!! We'll see what the day brings! Looking forward to seeing you all- Carrie maybe you could type a little new post about how to comment on a post--using the comment link--it is soo much easier to follow than everyone doing a new post--especially when it is the same subject!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I mailed all of the invites for the 21st, sounds like a great day. Hope you can all attend. Rod is still shopping for his gift!! Looking forward to seeing you then. I will contribute scalloped potatoes and ham, with extra ham on the side--you all can bring sides, not too much we always have way to much food!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carrie, we love the site!

Jen said...

By the way - JJ Can you e-mail me a picture of you, nick, and the baby for something I am doing?Doesn't have to be fancy--even have someone take a pic of you all. No pressure, but if it could be early this week that would be GREAT!!! Thanks--e-mail is jdgibbons@windstream.net