Sunday, February 22, 2009

HOPE & ELLA BECOME FARM GIRLS




While Derek was skiing with friends in Colorado, Jen, Callie and the girls headed north to Souix Falls to see Nate and Alisa on the farm! It was a great afternoon of learning all about the farm life and even driving the tractor! Nate has new baby cows and Ella even got to feed them. We left Sunday with only minor injuries! And Nate and Alisa are not sure they EVER want kids????



3 comments:

Mike and Kris said...

That is too much fun! I can't believe how much Ella looks like Jen in the pics! I bet Lisa and Nate had a blast!

Karrie said...

That does sound like fun!

The Miller's said...

I bet you they had a blast! I remember going to my great aunt and uncles farm and having so much fun! Was that Alisa in the tractor??? lol