Monday, February 16, 2009

Tiffany's baby shower

How about if we meet this Wednesday at Howards for Taco Wednesday dinner and make arrangements for the shower? Saturday is not going to work out for me and next Wednesday is Ash Wednesday. Would love to see everyone and a margarita sounds good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot come on Wednesday -- but we could go to Howards on Friday the 20th or next Wednesday - the
25th.

Mike and Kris said...

It works out better for Kathy to meet at her house Thursday at 5:30 does that work for you? I believe that is the 26th of March.

Anonymous said...

Yes - that will work. I usually work until 6 pm at our Glenwood store, but can work it out.

I got some paper goods that I will bring to show you guys.

Also - I have the list from Tiffany. See you soon!