Now that my business is slowing down (http://www.holidaybrightlights.com/ ), there are 14 days left to enjoy the Holiday Season. It's time to get your shopping done!!
It was great to have had the opportunity to decorate two house this year, mine and Uncle Rod's. Both went well, Uncle Rod had to bring in a taller ladder to help finish his house. Everything was working when I left. My house I had to bring in a 32' ladder...I must be crazy. It's great to celebrate the Holiday Season by decorating, also makes your neighbors get their butts off the couch and decorate their home too. Society pressure is a crazy thing when you observe it that way, we are a bunch of followers overall.
I look forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks, can't wait to see the exchange gifts this year....I'm looking forward to the thrill of the steal.
MIKE JR
3 comments:
OOOHHHHHHH pretty! Can't wait to see Rod & Callie's too!
Mike my parents house looks soooo nice! Way to go! The picture is great also!
We were so thrilled to have Mike put up our lights and he did it so quickly! We love the holiday season and lights are such a special part for everyone. It just makes you happy! We recommend Mike to everyone and his product is GREAT! Many thanks to you!!!
Post a Comment