Monday, December 15, 2008


I will bring whatever. We will be pushing it to make it there. We are supposed to be getting a bad snow storm on Friday night!! YUK!!! By the way I know its cold where all of you are but its still colder here, craziness!!! I tell you!!! Maybe I will bring a nacho cheese dip to go with the taco dip! Jen are you making your delicious salsa? Love you all and can not wait to see you! Oh the flower girl dresses came in for the wedding they are so cute. Also, I will need all your help for Sunday decorating, aunts and cousins!! The picture is of our new dog Missy. She is half Great Dan and Half St Bernard. She is about 3 months now and weighs over 50 lbs.

1 comment:

Mike and Kris said...

Lisa, I love that puppy! She is a girl! My favorite kind of puppy! Can't wait to meet her!