Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Libby and Ella!

I must say they do grow up way to fast!! I also wanted to add that I have finally gotten Libby's blog all up to date with Christmas photos. Just in time for the birthday party! I didn't know how much I would miss my computer until I didn't have it for 10 days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Libby! I sent her a card from Florida this week, but delivery is usually a little slow - so maybe a late card and happy birthday from us! Enjoy each day -- she is sweetie!!! Glad that you got your computer back - the pictures are great!

Alisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA AND LIBBY!! THEY ARE SO CUTE AND FUN!! HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!

Nick, JJ & Jordyn said...

Happy Birthday Libby & Ella! You two are getting so big! Hope you had some good birthday cake!