Hi All. I emailed Ronnie yesterday and this is what was here this morning when I got to work. I just wanted to share it with you.
Thank you all for your prayers. That is right the feeding tube goes in on the 21st, then I start the kemo and radition on the 27th. That will be a long day, the kemo will take 4hrs and radition only 15 min. but we go to hospital at 7:30 am and dont leave till after 4 pm if all goes well. then radition the rest of the week at 11:30, least for the first week. But everyTuesday is when I have Kemo and radition so they are my long days. But all should go well It is only monday thru Friday But it is enough. My cancer Doctors said that they are going to por it ti me, so the side effects might get bad, but they don't know me very well do they? HA HA Oh I go for the pet scan on this Friday to see if it has spread, I will let you know when I get the results. You all (family) are a great bunch to have for support THANK YOU ALL hope I won't become a pest. Love you all Ron
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. Sounds grueling, I'm glad he knows we are all praying for him and supporting him through his treatment.
Thanks for the update Roy. I pray he can keep his spirit up through all of this.
Post a Comment