Monday, February 16, 2009

March 15, 1969

40 Years ago on this date Roy and I were married. We are having a celebration of Cake and Punch at Hope Presbyterian Church in between services and after the second service. We would love to have our family present to help celebrate. Roy & I would love for our friends from church and our family help us celebrate this event together.
Love to you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be there! Tell us again what time the services are and which one you will be attending.

Carolyn said...

Not sure if we can make it but we'll try to. If not have a very Happy 40th anniversary!

Mike and Kris said...

Oh my gosh 40 years! Please post time as Callie asked. Congradulations and we'll see you Sunday!

Alisa said...

Congrats aunt Kathy and Uncle Roy, that is awesome!

Roy and Kathy said...

I'm sorry I forgot to post the church times. First service is at 9:00a.m. and second service is at 10:30 a.m. We will have cake on the 15th of MARCH after both services. Roy & I will be going to the 9:00 a.m. service for sure and may go to the 10:30 one too it just depends if there are still people to visit with after the first service. Hope you all can make it.

Jen said...

Happy anniversary Roy & Kathy! We'll try to make it FOR SURE!! Love ya!