Thursday, June 11, 2009

FOURTH OF JULY

Just a quick note for everyone about the 4th of July. Rod and I are planning a picnic from 10am to 4 pm at our house. We will be swimming, eating, visiting and eating some more!! Please bring your lawn chairs, a dish to share, and what you want to drink. We will have the table service and iced tea and lemonade. We will plan to eat lunch at 12 noon, however, we always snack all day!

As you have probably heard - Mom and Dad should be here by the 26th. We are still waiting to hear from Ronnie and Kathy and Randy - but hope their plans work out so they can be here also.
We are also planning to have the wedding pictures - so we can look and order if you want any!

Rod and I will be out of town from the 14th to the 17th, and then I will be gone from the 22nd to the 30th-- any questions, we always have our cell phones - Rod 630-0390 Callie 680-9273

Hope to see everyone - it is always so much fun to have everyone together!

No comments: