I am sorry I am such a slacker this month! I wished Tiffany a Happy Birthday on Facebook and didn't even think to change the month on here. July will be super easy since there are ZERO birthday that month! See you all on the 4th!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday, Tiffany -- I didn't know that your birthday was so close to Rob's! What a year for both of you! New parents! Take time for yourself and enjoy a relaxing moment! Here's to a great year ahead! Love, Rod & Callie
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Tiffany -- I didn't know that your birthday was so close to Rob's! What a year for both of you! New parents! Take time for yourself and enjoy a relaxing moment! Here's to a great year ahead! Love, Rod & Callie
Happy B-Day Tiff!!! Hope it was fun and Rob helped spoil you!
Post a Comment