Jen and Alisa will be in town on Friday the 3rd -- do any of you girls want to bring the kids and swim for the late morning and afternoon -- it won't be so crowded then??? We could enjoy the pool without all the hype of the 4th!! We could do just a picnic lunch - everyone bring their own sandwich and drink and not have so much planning? Does this sound good to any of you??? Love, Callie
6 comments:
I'll be there! Can't wait! Might invite Katie??
Angie & I plan on coming with Syd,Tony,Katie & Alyssa on Friday after lunch - probably around 12:30-1:00 p.m. Roy will probably come along too.
Thanks.
Thanks for the invite, but I have to work. Mom and Ang will be bringing my kids! Thanks!
Layla and I are coming around 11:00Mike will probally come too. See you then!
Hopefully the weather will be nice!! Mike Jr and Mike Sr are golfing in the AM so Carolyn, Libby and I should be there. See you all then!!
RETRACTION: Layla and I are coming Mike will be not be coming but he will see everyone on the 4th!
Post a Comment