Sunday, January 11, 2009

CORRECTION!!!

We are meeting at Roy & Kathy's on Sunday the 25th at 11:00AMto get the baskets ready!! We will order in lunch -- what sounds good? We were thinking like appetizers from Applebees, Chilis, or salad and breadsticks from Olive Garden??? Whatever sounds good!! Let us know!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Kris is bringing a fleece Husker blanket and movies. Jen is bringing 1 pair pj/lounge pants and 1 pair of slippers. I am going to e-mail Tiff to see if she would donate some of her Tastefully Simple Soups that are easy to make as Ronnie already had his teeth all pulled. My mom had an idea that if you are far away or can't make it the 25th it would be great to send a check to Kris or Callie so that we can pitch in on the Walmart gift card! Thanks everyone!!

Roy and Kathy said...

Are you guys set on ordering in? I just thought I would make an egg strada and have some muffins to go with. If someone would like to bring some juices that would be great. Is this okay with everyone????

Jen said...

SOUNDS GREAT KATHY!! I can bring juice if no one else wants to! I will just pick it up on my way!!

Mike and Kris said...

Sounds good to me, I'll bring fruit. Thanks Kathy for having the basket party at your house and we'll see you Sunday the 25th!

Anonymous said...

I will be there -- I can bring some boxes to pack in and ribbons and tissue. We will make it fun!
Also - I got a winter scarf and hat. I put this on the other post - maybe we should start a post of what we have so far all together.
Plus, we will give money for the Wal Mart card. Ronnie gets his feeding tube on the 21st - so maybe the food will be out.

Jen said...

I talked to Steph last night and told her maybe some T-Shirts and socks would be something comfortable for Ronnie also??? Just an idea!!

Roy and Kathy said...

That would be great Kris if you would bring fruit and Jen can bring juice. We'll see who ever can make it on Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
Jen are you bringing the girls. We have plenty of toys to play with.