Thank you for all the birthday wishes. Mike, Libby and I went out to dinner at Charleston's. It was pretty good. Libby was cranky after we ate so we didn't get to do any shopping like we wanted. It was a pretty uneventful birthday this year but I guess that is what happens when you get older!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Karrie. Hope you are going to do something special on your special day.
Thanks again for starting this and keeping us up and running.
Happy B-day Karrie--enjoy!!
Happy Birthday Karrie!
Have fun Karrie!
Hope you enjoyed a great day! Birthdays are always fun when you have family and friends to celebrate with!
Thank you for all the birthday wishes. Mike, Libby and I went out to dinner at Charleston's. It was pretty good. Libby was cranky after we ate so we didn't get to do any shopping like we wanted. It was a pretty uneventful birthday this year but I guess that is what happens when you get older!
HAPPY BDAY!! HOP YOU HAD A GOOD ONE!
Post a Comment