Tuesday, January 13, 2009

PLEASE POST LIST OF ITEMS HERE

Under comments here lets get a list going of what items we all have for Ronnie!! Thanks everyone!!

11 comments:

Jen said...

Jen: Lounge pants and Slippers
Kris: Blanket and Movies
Callie : Gloves and Hat
Anyone who wants: money towards Walmart gift card
Alisa: $ toward Walmart gift card

Anonymous said...

I'll also give money for the card at Wal Mart

Roy and Kathy said...

I can give money for Walmart Card also. I thought about getting him some Aroniaberries which are supposed to be really good for fighting against cancer, but if he can't eat or swollow I don'think he'll be able to take them. I am open for any suggestions.
Kris, what kind of movies are you going to get him? Does anyone know if he uses a VCR or DVD? Depending on what Kris gets him I thought I'd pick up some funny movies. Also I thought I would send some of my old Guidepost Magazines - positive thinking in Miracles.

Jen said...

Good ideas Kathy!!

Mike and Kris said...

I'm getting him 2 DVD's War w/Kevin Costner and Running Scared. They are both little known movies but really good. If you haven't seen War you should really rent it. It is not about war. I do know he won't watch anything scary he's a scary movie coward, so no frightful or devil movies! Funny is great Kathy and the Guideposts too.

Alisa said...

Looks my sister got me covered... I can do whatever, I will have my mom bring it for me!!

Mike and Kris said...

I have printed thank you cards and addrss labels for the family. I'll stamp the envelopes and tie a ribbon around them to put in the baskets. Callie, I remember when you were having treatment you were so exhausted you couldn't even write.

Anonymous said...

Kris - you are right! But I never gave up - I always had my bag of stuff to do! I remember when you would come and helped me carry it upstairs to the chemo floor. I usually fell asleep before I got any work done! But, the support was always so special! The memories this brings back are not fun ones -- hope Ronnie can keep strong! He needs his family, friends, and faith in his doctors, the healing process, and to know that better days are ahead! Let's try to keep him strong!

Carolyn said...

I think Mike & I and our Kids will send money for the Walmart card.

Karrie said...

I just wanted to let you know that the all the Marlow's will be unable to attend on Sunday. We are all going to be in Sioux City for Jordyn's first birthday party. We will doing something at that time on our own. Sorry we won't be able to see you all!

Mike and Kris said...

Thanks Karrie, you guys will have fun for Jordyns Birthday! We'll be getting together again this winter.
Maybe a play day for the little cousins!