Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanks to you all

Hi everyone, I'm doing just fine for now. Kathy and Becky and I would like to tell everyone for thier thoughts and payers.I will try to use this to keep you all posted. They are putting a feeding tube in me on the 21st cause they want me to gain and mantain some weight. And I can put beer in it too, HA HA But with all the love that you all give us I will probably be full all the time. Then on the 27th I start with my kemo and radition for one day a week and radition the other 4 days. All will be fine so don't worry, only the good die young and you all know me. HA HA

4 comments:

Mike and Kris said...

Glad to see you are on the blog and things are going as planned for you!
Know that Mike and I are praying for a speedy recovery for you and strength and peace for Becky and Kathy too. Hey, have you seen the movie "The War" with Costner or "Running Scared". Let me know as I am getting ready to order them on line for you. I'll wait till you let me know. Thanks

Carolyn said...

Hey Ronnie, glad to see you didn't have any trouble joining the blog. Maybe someday we can get Randy signed up. Keep us posted on things.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you! We think of you and your family every day. Rod and I with you all the best on the 21st! Jen told us a little about the feeding tube. She works with them every day! Keep your strength up - rest when you can~ STAY WARM!!!! Love you!

Alisa said...

Good luck Ronnie! We will all be thinking of you! I can just say that your attitude sounds great, I think that makes a huge difference. I wish you all the best!!