Tuesday, January 13, 2009




Your chance to do a good thing!!

Hey everyone I am walking in a Juvenile Diabetes walk on January 31st. The walk is 1.20 miles, not very long... But I need sponsors to be able to walk in the event. Then my company matches whatever I get donated.

So would anyone like to sponsor me please? No amount is too small or too large!! Help me look good at my new job :))!! LOL!!

So, I would be grateful for your donation, let me know if you have questions or would like to sponsor me!!

Thanks everyone!!


6 comments:

Roy and Kathy said...

Alisa,
Do you just want a check from us. Do we make it out to Juvenile Diabetis and can we just give it to your Mom?
Kathy

Jen said...

Oh I guess I could pitch in -- it is for a good cause & I would love to picture you walking in the COLD all bundled up with the Carharts on!!! I know I probably spelled it wrong!! LOL!

Alisa said...

Yes Kathy - that would be great on both those items!! You can make the check out to the Juv. Diabetes.. Thanks so much....

OH BY THE WAY JEN, THE WALK IS INSIDE!! SILLY

Anonymous said...

You know I will support you! I was disappointed to hear that you are only walking 1.2 miles and that you get to walk INSIDE -- no fair!!! You are capable of so much more! Good thing I'm not paying you by the mile!!!!!

The Miller's said...

I will send a you a check also, but need to get your address. My mom, the kids and I walked in the walk last summer. Good Luck!

Alisa said...

My new address is
25609 466th Ave
Hartford SD 57033